(quirky music) – Unbelievable. Johnny, get in here! – (sighs) What’s up, Dad? – I don’t know, you tell me. – (sighs) I’m sorry. – Yeah, you better be.
– I’ll get rid of the body. – Yeah well, wait what?
– Hm? Huh? Nothin’, what are you talking about? – Is something dead? – No, not to my knowledge. – What body do you have to get rid of?! – Is everything okay?
– No, everything is not okay. – Oh, boy, man, I knew
you’d find out eventually. Look Dad, the black market
isn’t inherently evil– – What? Are you buying things on the black market? – No.
– Okay, good. – I’m a seller.
– Nice. – Thanks.
– What is happening right now? I just wanted to know who threw
a baseball into the window! – Oh, that was me, Dad, I’m really sorry. – It’s okay, Abby, I’ve kind of moved on to something else right now. It’s just a window, sweetie. – Are you saying window or widow? – Window.
– Oh, that wasn’t me. – You threw a baseball into a widow?! – It was an accident! I was just trying to scare her. – When did my children become sociopaths? – We’ve always been sociopaths,
you just don’t listen. – Oh Johnny, I. Oh snaps! Err, dearest Johnathon, would you join me for a private conversation
about our mutual friend? – But of course, my friend of many years who is very trustworthy, let us depart. – No-no, no one leaves this
room until we figure this out. Abby, you will find that widow you hit and make sure she’s okay. – She is not.
– Then you will help her! Sam, I forbid you from using the internet. – (scoffs) What about the dark web? – I don’t know what that
is, but the name alone tells me it’s a hard no.
– You’re the lamest! You’re the lamest guy
I’ve met in my whole life! – And Johnny, you and Billy
will wait outside for me until I’ve collected myself
and then the two of you will take me to what I pray is
just the body of a dead cat. – Yeah, I can get you a dead cat. – No, not what I said. Leave the shovel! (Billy sighs)
– Do you know any cats? – Hey Phil, listen, my son
said that he accidentally threw a baseball through your window,
I’ll pay for the damages. – Don’t even worry about it, Doug. – Well great, thanks. Hey, listen, while I’m still here, word on the street is that someone in this household can get
ahold of a certain… product? – Go home, Doug.
– It’s medicinal. – Goodbye.
– Okay. (quirky music) Hey guys, if you have kids
that are stressing you out and you could use a better night’s sleep, check out our sponsor
Purple by clicking the link. The Purple Comfort Grid cradles
all your pressure points. And, unlike memory foam, a Purple mattress will keep you comfortably
cool all throughout the night. Plus, it’s 100% legal, which
is more than I can say about– – Okay, that’s enough, Doug.
– I just– – Click the link be sure to subscribe. – Playing hard ball.