– All right, let’s sit. (cheers)
I’m starving – I’m Starving.
(film clicks) – [Man] Let’s eat. – What a lot of food. – Right now, we’re just
sitting down for dinner. The girls got us some nice antipasto, a little chicken parm,
nice little Italian food. – Pauly, set the table. Pauly’s the ultimate table setter. – We got sausage and peppers! You’re excluded for surf and turf night. – [Snookie] Mike! – [Man] Only thing we need now is Mike. – I know.
– Where Mike at? Every time we get together
I always get flashbacks of times we spent together
in the past and this dinner right now reminds me of one
of the first Sunday dinners we ever had at our first shore house. And there’s always some
tension at the table, but it doesn’t matter during dinner. It all gets squashed. – I wanna apologize to all you if I act like (tone beeps) last night. – I appreciate that. – Because I’m laid back and.
(kiss smacks) – No matter what happened during the week during Sunday dinner we
come together and eat. The drama between Jenni and Angelina I just wanted them to squash it. We can move past this, put it behind us. – Salud.
– Salud. To our new.
– Shore house! – Yeah buddy! (film clicks) – [Woman] These artichoke
hearts are legit. – I’m glad you like them. (swanky music) – So how was everyone’s day?
(laughing) – [Snookie] It’s time for wine. – [Jenni] Yes. (glass clinks) (swanky music) – Forget an elephant hiding in the room, there might as well be an
elephant sitting on the table because that’s how awkward this is. – Well are we going to dance? (laughs) – What time is it?
– 8:05. – I think we go there at 10 o’clock. – 10 o’clock! – 10:30.
– So what do we do for two hours? – So of course have a conversation. – Sounds fun. – Let’s go to Jenni’s house
and play on the swings. – Yes. – It’s only 25 minutes away. – And I got a hot tub. – Why did you look at Ron? – I don’t do hot tubs.
– Hot tub? – Oh my God.
(laughing) – [Woman] Oh (tone beeps). – We’re past that. It’s a joke at this point.
– You’re good. Everybody loves you now, Ron. – Thank you. We need to get them to love you, Angelina. – I know I’m still the hated one. I’m still the frickin’.
– We never stopped loving Ron it was you that we were questionable on. (laughing) – You love me, Pauly. Stop it. It’s him and her.
(laughing) (bell rings) – Who the?
(yelling) (screaming) – That was me, a point for round, me. (yelling and screaming) That’s why people have rematches! – JWoww.
– Stop it. – Nina’s virgin ears.